Sunday, January 30, 2005

Novice coder

Alright boys and goyls. As you can see, I've been fucking about with the code for Mental Excrement lately. The most significant change is the addition of the counter (my self-esteem wasn't quite low enough, so I decided I needed empiracle evidence to show me just how big a loser I really am). Here's my problem (that's your cue to laugh condescendingly): I would like a space to appear on my sidebar below the words "Stand and be counted" and above the word "Links." I don't know shit from shit about code, and I've tried about 20 different things that seemed plausible based on what I could infer from analyzing the code for the rest of the page. Obviously none of them worked. If you know what I need to type in to my code to make a space there, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST PLEASE TELL ME! It seems like a little thing, but I have this anal-retentive streak and it's really driving me batty. The words look all crunched up and crowded and I just can't bear to gaze upon my sidebar any longer. Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

ZB said...

i just click on my page a couple of hundred times a day or when i can't be arsed, decide that I have a select readership...