Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cactus does not equal twat

My Aunt, Sr. Mary Pain in My Ass, does not like cacti. Can you guess why? See if you can follow this logic...

She does not like cacti because they remind her of some of Georgia O'Keefe's desert scapes, which remind her of Georgia O'Keefe's floral works, which remind her of her vagina, which she dislikes because she is a 68 year old nun and is completely out of touch (very literally) with her sexuality. I"m not making this up. She told me this on our recent visit to a botanical garden while we were wandering the arid collections. So in her mind, this

equals this
equals this

equals this

equals BAD.
So she looks at a cactus and sees a vagina.
Lord save us from such trains of thought.

1 comment:

ZB said...

Am I allowed to say that I look at a vagina and see a cactus?

Covered in dense intimidating spikes, potentially juicy inside but tangling with it can leave you wishing that you hadn't?

No? Okay then.