Sunday, October 02, 2005

Shopping fun

You know how when you were a kid and you got new clothes you couldn't wait to show them off? As soon as you got home you'd run upstairs and put them on and run downstairs and wave your arms in the air and twirl and demand that everyone tell you how marvelous you look. For tradition's sake, then, here's me running downstairs with my new stuff, showing it off with the expectation that many "oohs" and "aahs" will follow.

Here's my new bicycle, and here are my new bed linens.

Yay online shopping! Everything I need will be waiting for me when I arrive. I am leaving (again) tomorrow. Double yay with cherry on top!

2 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

"Chocolate" my arse. Those bed linens are pink.

Moominmama said...

I think they're sort of a mauvy-brown. Anyway, since I've learned that there's a good chance my room will be painted pink (the horror!), I might as well run with it. and they're cheap.