Monday, December 12, 2005

I wasn't going to post anything today because I havn't received any comments on my last two. For some reason my brain thinks, No comments? Clearly no one has had a chance to read your post and reflect on it, giving it the serious thought and attention it deserves. Do not write anything new until your readers have had a chance to do this and comment appropriately, lest you overwhelm them with mental meat for meditation! My brain isn't very smart, because that sort of reasoning is obviously crap. So I'm going to ignore my brain from now on and post regardless the presence or absence of comments on previous posts. (You should thank me for this generosity, since you slackers clearly havn't earned a fresh post.) I'm going to post regardless of the presence or absence of ideas in my brain worth communicating to you the community. Like today. No thoughts present. Nope, none. None whatsoever. And yet, here I am, posting. So there.

No comments: