Thursday, January 19, 2006

bored

i'm sick. i'm not getting any work done. and since i don't have a tv, i'm vegging out in front of the 'puter, blog-hopping. i'm officially a mouse potato. it's a sad day.

or maybe not. i just discoverd that i'm An Ideal Lover.

"You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires. And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek. You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships. It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is."

who knew?

more importantly, what are you?

7 comments:

hendrix said...

Siren/rake.

hendrix said...

and I was honest too...

ZB said...

Behind in my work. Working my behind.

ZB said...

These things are poo! I was honest and apparently: I'm charismatic.

"You life live and approach seduction on a grand scale. You have an inner self confidence and energy that most people lack. It's these talents that make you seem extraordinary - and you truly are!"

I demand a recount.

hendrix said...

think yourself lucky. I'm either a loud scary noise or something you use to clear up leaves. Dead sexy...

Moominmama said...

you want a recount? i got your recount right here, numbnuts:


(they're right)

Timorous Beastie said...

Apparently I'm a coquette. That would make Timorous Beast a cock then. Congrats on the paper.