Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Meant to be shared...

Bryan Adams and Def Leppard are playing Oldsmobile Park together on August 10. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go, as I happen to love both BA and DL and the chances of ever seeing both of them again for $45 bucks is about as likely as George W. writing a dissertation on Mongolian history. One teensey, weensey problem: I have no friends. Or more accurately, I have no friends within 100 miles of my current place of dwelling. And I don't want to go alone. This is definately one of those things that should be shared. (Like Simon and Garfunkel concerts, but though the person with whom I most wanted to share that experience failed to materialize himself, I lucked out and happend to have a seat next to a very nice, single guy who was also there alone, but I'm not counting on that EVER happening again.) So... brilliant suggestions and hangers-on welcome. If you are on the same continent and would like to join the fun (on your own dime, naturally), give me a jingle. I'm happy to hang out with anyone who wants to hang with me, Bryan, and Leppard.

1 comment:

ZB said...

You have to go and see Def Leppard. Their Hysteria album is the most perfectly recorded, produced album ever. Mutt Lange's finest moment. And perfect for every application from working out to driving to singing along. Awesome.