Monday, October 17, 2005

Hallelujia!

Well it's about fucking time. They let me back into my flat at 9 am this morning. I missed my training session because I was checking out of hotel, moving my bike and a pile of luggage halfway across bristol and trying frantically to make it on time to a meeting with my advisor, but otherwise life is hunky-dorey.* Ad (the advisor) is lovely. He's patient, helpful, and at the moment we are in complete agreement about what it is I need, so our relationship is rather harmonious. Right now I'm trying to get my room sorted, my laundry done, and my order form in for rowing kit. When I've done that and gotten something to eat, I'll work on posting some more installments of Storybook Epic. Apparenly there's at least one eager reader out there. Who knew?


*hunkey-dorey. adj. A midwest American colloquialism meaning okey-dokey, used primarily by geeks, hicks, and hay-seeds in casual social settings. Though what kind of casual social setting would contain geeks, hicks, and hay-seeds the editors of the volume can't imagine.

No comments: