Sunday, November 13, 2005

Nocturnal positions

My bed is too small. It's too short, and when the top of my head is against the wall, my feet are flat agains the opposite wall. The room gets hot at night, and when i'm stuffy and sweating, my feet are cold becuse the cold plaster wall pulls all the warmth from them. So I can't lie with my legs straight out. I lie with them curled up, and they cramp. And the bed is too narrow. I lie on my side, and there's no where to put my bottom arm. My top arm i drape over my big teddy bear, but the arm on the bottom has no where to go. Normally I let it lie flat out, perpendicular to the line of my body, but here the bed is too narrow. So I lie on my right side with my right arm all bent and bunched up until it gets sore and cramped, then I roll over on to my left side and do the same to my left arm while my right arm recovers. Then i roll back again and start over.

No comments: