Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Grrr

I'm really glad i didn't write the bitchy post that i almost wrote, because it would have been insultingly inaccurate. Phew! *wipes forhead*

For the last week I've been checking out the blogs of all my lovely, lovely, supportive readers, and I was getting annoyed as piss than none of you fuckwads were posting anything. Every time I opened "Sex, Money, & HTML" it showed the "Snowed In" post. And "Paul" appeared to have written nothing since "Agitatos and Girlbogs." And I came THIS CLOSE (*pinches thumb and forefinger together*) to writing a post bitching about how you all were letting me down and how I was going mad with nothing to read with my tea in the morning.

Thank god I figured out before I did that that the problem was with my browser. Grrr.

So that's why I havn't been leaving any comments for the past week. I wasn't ignoring you, really.

The upshot of all this is that it's going to take me at least 3 cups of tea to read up on all the back material. Yay! Look out, my bitches, here I come!!!

3 comments:

LC said...

We all just assumed you'd abandoned us the minute you started getting some action.

FirstNations said...

yup. there i was, drowning in my own fluids and there you were, drowing in someone elses. 'over-sexed cow', i thought, coughing and snivelling in my bed of pain. oh, the pathos.

Sid said...

Heh. I thought it was cause you were too busy avoiding used condoms on your way from the bathroom too...
Is it just me or does a pattern emerge?