Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The saga continues...

So ever since I got deported from Manchester I've been saying "i just want to get to bristol and get settled." i went from manchester to washington to michigan to chicago to michigan to manchester to bristol in about 10 days, and my head is fucking spinning. i thought once i move in to my accommodation and get into a routine i'll be alright.

so you can see why i'm not very happy about being evacuated from my room.

the plumbing problem is sufficiently serious that they have to shut off water to the whole building until at least friday. i'm being moved to the hilton in...


wait for it...









BATH!


They're being good about providing bus transit and covering cab fares and reimbursing us for food and all that, but it's still a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS. I'll be coming in to uni once a day for the whole day, so internet access may be sporadic. i'll do my best to keep you posted. i know how you hang on my every word. *snort*

No comments: