So instead I'm going to tell you my favorite uses for peanut butter.
Things on which I put Peanut Butter:
- Toast, then sprinkled with cinamon and sugar
- Sandwiches, with sliced banana inside
- Sandwiches, with strawberry or grape jam
- Sandwiches, with honey
- NOT sandwiches with mayonaise. That's just gross. Ew ew ew ew ew ew.
- Celery, with raisins
- Ritz crakers
- Rich tea biscuits
- Animal crakers
- Graham crakers
- Cinamon raisin bagels. Seriously, try it sometime.
- Dogs' noses. (No, I don't eat dogs' noses. I said 'Things on which I put peanut butter', not 'Things on which I eat peanut butter.' Ha ha! Did I catch you?)